This is a great picture book for kids about water. It is by Antonia Banyard and Paula Ayer.
What is so amazing about water? Well, if you are interested, this book is for you!
This book explores where water comes from–before it got to earth. It also explores how cold the water from your tap have once been Cleopatra’s bath or a dinosaur’s pee. And if water can’t be created or destroyed, how can we run out?
Discover the answers to these and many more intriguing questions in this book.
This book is an infographic exploration of all things water. Find out:
- Why the ocean is blue if water in a glass is clear
- What are the most extreme lakes and rivers around the world
- How much water do we use through our food, clothes and gadgets
- How does climate change affect water, and what can we do about it
- Why is water important to so many religions
So, this book can be enjoyed by most kids of all ages. It is also a book that can be used for school projects in science.
Rating: 5 stars
Reviewed by: Irene S. Roth